Do you have the expert IT guidance necessary to plan effectively for your practice’s future?
With each step your Bellevue healthcare practice takes toward becoming a more effective operation, you need to be sure that your IT systems will support your important work.
Arranging one-off consultations with IT companies is inconvenient and expensive. But without the right knowledge, your technology will fail to meet the high-demand requirements of the ever-evolving HIPAA regulations.
By leveraging the right IT expertise and knowledge of HIPAA compliance, you can chart your practice’s future instead of just taking risks and hoping for the best.
Our EMRSoap’s Healthcare CIO will help your business!
- An Expert Resource: We have extensive experience in helping organizations like yours ensure their compliance with HIPAA, pass audits, and avoid fines.
- Long-term Planning: We help you develop long-term IT plans that take into account important factors such as:
- Customer and Employee Needs
- Technology Obsolescence
- Ongoing Changes in HIPAA Regulations
- Business Goals
- One Convenient Rate: As a Healthcare CIO, we don’t demand a full-time salary or any of the other expenditures that come with an actual C-level executive employee. By fulfilling this position through a service, you save money and benefit from a single, easy to budget, monthly rate.
- Optimal IT: Planning for tomorrow means better IT and higher productivity today! Not long after a Cyberstreams Healthcare CIO joins your operation, you’ll soon see the benefits of proper planning take effect in your daily work environment.
To learn more about our Healthcare CIO service, contact Cyberstreams at 206.299.2386 or benw@EMRSoap.com now.