Use Practice Fusion to qualify for Meaningful Use EMR incentives.
What is Practice Fusion?
- Practice Fusion is Certified as a Complete Electronic Medical Record.
- Fastest growing Industry leading EMR.
- Offers high ROI due to being a FREE Web based EMR
- Recognized as #1 amongst Family Care providers, as voted by Blackbook
- Helps with scheduling, charting, e-prescribing
- Supports Meaningful Use to qualify for EMR incentives
Benefits of Electronic Medical Record
Know more about their patients. Information in electronic health records can be used to coordinate and improve the quality of patient care.
Make better decisions. With more comprehensive information readily and securely available, clinicians will have the information they need about treatments and conditions – even best practices for patient populations –when making treatment decisions.
Save money. Electronic health records require an initial investment of time and money. But clinicians who have implemented them have reported reductions in the amount of time spent locating paper files, transcribing and spending time on the phone with labs or pharmacies; more accurate coding; and reductions in reporting burden.
“Starting to use Practice Fusion for my inpatients, SOAP format works great. Daily progress notes are a breeze with template notes. Saves tons of time, makes it clear billing, I love it.” -Alexandre Andrianov MD, Acadia Internal Medicine
“This software has really revolutionized our practice is so many ways and is one of the big secrets of our success.”
-Michael West MD, The Washington Endocrine Clinic, PLLC
EMRSoap – Practice Fusion Certified Consultants
Located in Seattle, WA we offer support for Practice Fusion EMR.
- Transitioning your practice to an EHR
- Training each member of your team in-person
- Selecting and installing new computer systems
- Maximizing your internet speed and reliability
- Integrating other systems into your practice
- Customizing your EHR templates
- Ongoing support and training for your practice
Additional Practice Fusion Resources:
- Case Studies -Read about how practices have benefited from Practice Fusion
- Practice Fusion YouTube Videos
- How to Webinars
Clinical Quality Measures tested: NQF0013, NQF0024, NQF0028,
NQF0038, NQF0041, NQF0055, NQF0056, NQF0061, NQF0421
Additional software used: Surescripts RxHub; Email
Sign up here to sign up for a free Practice Fusion account today.
Contact Us Today to find out more about Practice Fusion.
Back to EMRSOAP Homepage