HIPAA Data Backup
HIPAA states that any health care provider, clearinghouse, or health care plan that electronically maintains or transmits health information pertaining to an individual MUST have contingency plans that include backup, recovery, and an emergency mode plan.
Furthermore, Unrecoverable data loss can cost businesses thousands, even millions of dollars!
- HIPAA Compliant Data Backup, Restore & Archival to meet regulations
- Automated backup for maximum data integrity and recoverability
- Fewer IT operational disruptions
- Scalability to seamlessly accommodate growing volumes of data
- Continuous Data Protection
- Better alignment of business and technology