EMRSOAP is a Seattle based health information technology (HIT) services company that provides a host of Health IT Consulting Services including. Our primary focus is on guiding small and medium sized practices through the complex health IT problems they encounter, such as:
- Over $25 billion in incentive money is available to practitioners who demonstrate Meaningful Use with their EMR and accept Medicaid or Medicare, but only $5 billion has been dispersed thus far due to the complexities of the registration and attestation process.
- More than 400 EMR systems are on the market, a number that significantly outmatches a single practice’s ability to make an informed decision.
- Vast numbers of small and medium sized practices are non-compliant with HIPAA because they’re not aware of the large financial and reputational risk they are facing.
EMRSOAP can be your full-service Health IT manager. We offer complete HIT solutions with EMR Consulting, Meaningful Use Consulting, HIPAA Compliance Consulting, and Managed Healthcare IT Support.
- Experienced, impartial, unbiased EMR Software Selection and implementation
- Guidance on achieving Meaningful Use incentive money
- Regulatory risk minimization through HIPAA compliance
- Improved productivity and efficiency through optimal use of technology
- Full Service Healthcare IT Support management
We understand that healthcare provider needs very greatly based on individual practice detail. Our HIT, Meaningful Use, HIPAA, and EMR consulting services are highly customized to your practice’s needs.
|Meaningful Use Consulting|
Achieve meaningful use of your healthcare technology today.
Choose and implement the right EMR option for your practice
|HIPAA Compliance Consulting|
Protect your practice from financially painful and embarrassing audits.
|Healthcare IT Support
Get expert help managing your Health IT systems.
Contact our Seattle location today in order to take advantage of our tailored services.